“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." —Confucius
I've searched the internet, spoken to 100's of clients who have come through my program and read a lot of research on how to foster career growth. Career coaching is empowering, it's a process of growing in different areas related to your professional life. I've put together my favourite insights to help clients in career coaching have a rewarding and fulfilling career.
“Work to become, not to acquire." —Elbert Hubbard
Career Coaching Insights from the experts:
• Learning not performance as an intention for your career.
• Map multiple career pathways and stay open to possibility.
• Choose your super strengths as they become your reputation.
• Curate your own learning curriculum for growth.
• Develop resiliency to bounce forward after setbacks.
• Reflect on small success.
• Ask what can I give to my networks.
• Be curious and open minded about solutions.
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." —Thomas A. Edison
How can you apply these insights to help you move forward in your career in a meaningful way? We recommend you try an 8-week career coaching program. I use a holistic approach that looks at your relationship with your career and life, uncovers and enhances your strengths and identifies your learning and growth strategy, build relationships and networks and helps you breakthrough the barriers to your growth. Contact us for a no obligation call to find out if career coaching can help you land your meaningful and purposeful career path.
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." —Albert Einstein